All trips are 6 days / 5 nights and FULL SERVICE and include the “free” Boise Airport shuttle service before and after the trip.
- SEASON 1 – Maximum Whitewater – $1,850 / person
– May 30, June 3, 8
- SEASON 2 – Peak Season – $2,350 / person
– June 12, 17, 21, 26, 29
– July 4, 7, 12, 15, 20, 23, 28, 31
– August 5, 8, 13, 16 (Aug 16th is a dedicated Yoga Retreat)
- SEASON 3 – Late Summer Family Value – $1,850 / person
– August 21, 23, 29
SEASON 4 – Fall Fly Fishing & Cast and Blast Adventures – $3,250 / person
– Begins September 1 (dates vary each year and are partially flexible so please let us know what you desire)
– Season 4 groups are limited to 10 guests and everyone is in a dedicated fishing boat unless otherwise arranged.
1) All prices INCLUDE the free shuttle service to / from the Boise Airport before and after the trip in our private air conditioned motor coach. We are the ONLY outfitter to provide this service and we do it free of charge!
2) Price variances are due to seasonal demands and boat options only, not in service or quality of adventure. Boat options can change the guide to guest ratios and restrict the numbers of guests that can be on any launch.
3) Seasons 1, 2 and 3 assume shared use of paddle cat, oar rafts and optional inflatable kayaks. If you desire exclusive use of any one type of boat please let us know and we will make arrangements, if possible.
4) Fishing Boat Upgrade Option in Seasons 2 and 3. Guests may opt for a “Guaranteed Fishing Boat” with a professional “Fly Fishing Guide” for an additional charge of $900 per person (double occupancy required). While we have dedicated Fall Fishing Season (Season 4), fly fishing is usually fabulous during all seasons except Season 1 (the high water runoff). You can definitely fish on all of our trips without this option, but if you are a serious fisherman and that is your chief desire you may want to seriously consider the upgrading to a dedicated fishing boat.
5) Season 4 guests are all provided a “Guaranteed Fishing Boat” and a professional “Fly Fishing Guide” at the stated price.
6) Guests are welcome to kayak or row their own boats on any trips with us. Please call to discuss details with Brad. We are even happy to provide shuttle services!
Prices do not include a $4 per person per day Federal Recreation Enhancement fee and a possible flight into launch site on the river, when conditions require, which is approximately $150 payable directly to the air charter company. This can be expected from late July through end of the season and on low water years possibly earlier.
Guest Cancellation Policy: Please understand that, because of the limited number of seats we are allowed to sell each summer as per river management regulations, we cannot offer to take the financial loss associated with guest cancellations, even for emergencies. For this reason, in the case of a guest cancellation, deposits and payments are not refundable for ANY reason. We strongly suggest you consider purchasing trip insurance. We are happy to transfer your seat to an alternate guest at no charge.